Welcome! This blog is part of the annual "International Fake Journal Month" contest which runs during April each year. For April 2011 I took on the identity of a fictional character, Miss Lili Ann Percy, in my daily journaling and posted pages from her journal in this blog. Lili is a 36 year old Manhattanite and professional furniture designer who chucked it all to move to a small island off the coast of Florida. To enlarge pictures simply click on them. Please enjoy Lili's ponderings.......

Friday, April 29, 2011

APRIL'S JOURNAL SUMMARY

PONDER--VERB:  THINK ABOUT (SOMETHING) CAREFULLY, ESPECIALLY BEFOE MAKING A DECISION OR REACHING A CONCLUSION

----------

After much pondering before and after making my decision to give up my Manhattan lifestyle as a furniture designer to come to this tiny island located in the Gulf of Mexico off the Southwest coast of Florida was it the right choice for me?  Yes, it most certainly was!

I couldn't be happier right now.  April, my first month here, has flown by on Bokeelia Island.  I know it's all still new, and maybe I'm not being objective in this early stage, but so far I am thrilled with my decision.  This lifestyle suits me perfectly, I love Bokeelia Island itself, and the people I've met are wonderful.  Perhaps most importantly it just feels right!

I'VE FOUND MY PARADISE...

BOKEELIA ISLAND


View As You Enter Bokeelia Island

1 comment: