Welcome! This blog is part of the annual "International Fake Journal Month" contest which runs during April each year. For April 2011 I took on the identity of a fictional character, Miss Lili Ann Percy, in my daily journaling and posted pages from her journal in this blog. Lili is a 36 year old Manhattanite and professional furniture designer who chucked it all to move to a small island off the coast of Florida. To enlarge pictures simply click on them. Please enjoy Lili's ponderings.......

Thursday, April 7, 2011

JOURNAL ENTRY #6

COLOR--NOUN:  THE PROPERTY POSSESSED BY AN OBJECT OF PRODUCING DIFFERENT SENSATIONS ON THE EYE AS A RESULT OF THE WAY THE OBJECT REFLECTS LIGHT.


----------

Great definition!  The property of an object that produces different sensations on the eye--I love it!  Ah, words and color, two of my favorite things in life.

I went to a super paint store on the mainland yesterday.  Talk about color!  All those hundreds of swatches.  Thought I'd died and gone straight to Heaven!!

Grabbed a bunch and narrowed them down when I got home.  I'm hoping that maybe taping them into here in 3 groups and looking at them will help me to decide what direction to go in.  Today the sea glass colors are my favorites.


Color Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment