Welcome! This blog is part of the annual "International Fake Journal Month" contest which runs during April each year. For April 2011 I took on the identity of a fictional character, Miss Lili Ann Percy, in my daily journaling and posted pages from her journal in this blog. Lili is a 36 year old Manhattanite and professional furniture designer who chucked it all to move to a small island off the coast of Florida. To enlarge pictures simply click on them. Please enjoy Lili's ponderings.......

Thursday, April 28, 2011

JOURNAL ENTRY #26

PLEASURE--NOUN:  A FEELING OF HAPPY SATISFACTION AND ENJOYMENT

----------

Just looking at Robin I can see the pleasure on her face right along with the lack of stress.  She did fall in love with Bokeelia, my little island, as I expected she would.  Last night we had dinner here at the cottage and then walked up for ice cream at the shop I'll soon be working in.  She loved the bird ceiling, but I think she thinks I'm crazy to want to work there.  It was really busy last night, but I'm still looking forward to it.

After that we talked into the wee hours of the morning, so we slept in today.  Robin's taking a lazy swim out back and then we're headed to the party store over on the mainland.  Lynne's party is tomorrow night and she'd like us to help her pick up a few things for it.  I hear that she's conned her sometimes boyfriend into boiling lobsters for the party-yum.  Sounds like fun and I'm anxious for Robin to meet everyone I've met here so far.  Glad they'll get to meet her, too.


Robin Floating

No comments:

Post a Comment