Welcome! This blog is part of the annual "International Fake Journal Month" contest which runs during April each year. For April 2011 I took on the identity of a fictional character, Miss Lili Ann Percy, in my daily journaling and posted pages from her journal in this blog. Lili is a 36 year old Manhattanite and professional furniture designer who chucked it all to move to a small island off the coast of Florida. To enlarge pictures simply click on them. Please enjoy Lili's ponderings.......

Friday, April 15, 2011

JOURNAL ENTRY #13

BLUE--ADJECTIVE:  OF A COLOR INTERMEDIATE BETWEEN GREEN AND VIOLET, AS OF THE SKY OR SEA ON A SUNNY DAY.  


----------

Met Lynne at Palm Park this afternoon for a picnic and photo taking excursion.  Her friend, Maureen, joined us there.  I took this picture while lying on the picnic blanket.  We were like kids again laying there looking up into the sky giggling like little girls.  

I was telling them that I've finally decided to decorate the cottage in jewel colors and flea market finds.  It just feels like "me" right now.  Maureen turned out to be a flea market diva, so we planned a shopping trip together in the near future.  She knows all the good places and how to bargain, a key attribute, evidently.  I can't wait to start.  


Palm Park Picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment