Welcome! This blog is part of the annual "International Fake Journal Month" contest which runs during April each year. For April 2011 I took on the identity of a fictional character, Miss Lili Ann Percy, in my daily journaling and posted pages from her journal in this blog. Lili is a 36 year old Manhattanite and professional furniture designer who chucked it all to move to a small island off the coast of Florida. To enlarge pictures simply click on them. Please enjoy Lili's ponderings.......

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

JOURNAL ENTRY #24

SURPRISE--NOUN:  AN UNEXPECTED OR ASTONISHING EVENT, FACT OR THING; A FEELING OF MILD ASTONISHMENT OR SHOCK CAUSED BY SOMETHING UNEXPECTED.


----------

Yes, SURPRISE!!  Robin called late last night to say she'll be here tomorrow!  Seems Dan got a few days off unexpectedly and told her to "Get lost--go South young mother".  :-)  That's Dan's nice way of saying he'll watch the kids now so she can come earlier than originally planned.  I'm so thrilled!

She can't stay too long, but any amount of time will be great.  Watch out, Bokeelia Island--Percy sisters on the loose!  I can't wait to show her everything I've discovered so far.  She says she's going to paint my walls while she's here, but I won't let her near a brush.  She needs to relax.  Having a 6 month old and a 4 year old has got to be exhausting.  If I have to tie her to a lounge chair Robin's going to spend lots of time on my deck just vegging out.  


Hibiscus Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment