Welcome! This blog is part of the annual "International Fake Journal Month" contest which runs during April each year. For April 2011 I took on the identity of a fictional character, Miss Lili Ann Percy, in my daily journaling and posted pages from her journal in this blog. Lili is a 36 year old Manhattanite and professional furniture designer who chucked it all to move to a small island off the coast of Florida. To enlarge pictures simply click on them. Please enjoy Lili's ponderings.......

Friday, April 22, 2011

JOURNAL ENTRY #19

INCH--NOUN:  A UNIT OF LINEAR MEASURE EQUAL TO ONE TWELFTH OF A FOOT (2.54cm)


----------

Maureen and I went to the off Island beach today.  I wanted to remember the colors I was seeing and do an inchie panel of them when I got home.  I've had a passion for doing inchies and twinchies for the past year or so.  It's very relaxing.  It was fun to get back to doing them.

And......Robin called today and she's coming in about 10 days!  Can't wait to see her and have her see the Island.  I just know she's going to fall in love with Bokeelia like I did.  And, I know she's going to understand why I chucked working 60 hours a week to come down here once she experiences it for herself.  Then, hopefully, she can calm Penelope down about it, too.  

I hope Mom will visit soon, as well.  Penelope always refers to herself as a sexy old lady.  Wait until she sees the beautiful Bokeelia Island artists and fishermen down here! 


Beach Inchies

No comments:

Post a Comment